CUSTOMIZING YOUR 9-1-1 REALITY SIMULATOR
- We can customize your simulator stations prior to delivery – addressing, call types, units/responses, ring down lines.
- Our program can add 50 of your businesses addresses (not residential) Order Here $129
- Your school or agency can fill out the ALI.mdb form and send them to use to load up and ship (require info within one week of order).
- If you do not request customization – we will send with defaults Lists for Defaults
- You do not need to customize as Anytown works well with mapping or without Anytown is a small town in WA State.
- Owners can customize after delivery with our video tutorials and Join.Me help if needed.
ADDRESSING (ALI) How To
First Download ALI.mdb
Copy and paste your own addressing in the fields. (1) Do NOT change field names (2) Every phone number must be unique, suggest 555-
- Reality BASIC – NO Longitude and Latitude
- Reality PLUS requires Longitude and Latitude (not more than 8 digits). Find here long lat for your town
RING DOWN LINES
These are direct dial to Gas Company, Ambulance, Power Company, Fire Station etc. See Lists above for default ring downs. To change before delivery, send a list of 9 commonly called direct dial lines to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
To change and add your own call types or responses fill in this Excel worksheet. See the video below.
This XLS file when opened has two tabs – one for call types (burglary, theft, house fire) and one for responses (Patrol, K9, Engine, Full Response). See Lists for defaults.