CUSTOMIZING YOUR 9-1-1 REALITY SIMULATOR
9-1-1 Reality Simulator is fully customizable. For new owners to understand this feature fully, we invite your IT, teachers and trainers to have an online demo with Join.Me. This is available PST 1000- 1400 M T W by setting up an appointment with firstname.lastname@example.org . Owners will have 7 business days to submit any customizing information.
- Customize your 911 Reality Simulator addresses prior to delivery (recommended)
- ALI addressing, call types, units/responses, ring down lines, phone line or radio labels.
- Our program will automatically add 50 of your businesses addresses for the city that orders (residential must be added by owner).
- In the event you have a different – or several small towns – you wish to add to the addressing you must email email@example.com
- If you wish to use ANYTOWN instead of any of your towns or city addressing please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide an app and simplified method for adding residential addressing before or after delivery.
RING DOWN LINES
These are direct dial to Gas Company, Ambulance, Power Company, Fire Station etc. Customizing and Lists. To change before delivery, within 7 business days send a list of 9 commonly called direct dial lines to us in an email to email@example.com
To change and add your own call types or responses fill in this Excel worksheet Download TypesAndUnitsTemplate and send it before delivery within 7 business days from your order.
This XLS file when opened has two tabs – one for call types (burglary, theft, house fire) and one for responses (Patrol, K9, Engine, Full Response). We suggest at this level use RESPONSES.
If you wish to change or create your own call types or responses AFTER DELIVERY use Sim Database Mgr Only to add -or change-them. Call types must be installed on both student and instructor. This exe app is provided in a folder on YOUR 911 REALITY desktop under Customizing.
You can rename the phone line labels, radio labels, add wav files to sound effects by sending an email with requests asap to firstname.lastname@example.org