CUSTOMIZING YOUR 9-1-1 REALITY SIMULATOR
- We can customize your simulator stations prior to delivery – addressing, call types, units/responses, ring down lines.
- Our program can add 50 of your businesses addresses
- We cannot access residential – owner must add after delivery using Simulation Database Manager (see User Manual)
- If you do not request customization – we will send with defaults Lists For Defaults 126.96.36.199
- You do not need to customize as Anytown works well.
- Owners can customize after delivery with our video tutorials and Join.Me help if needed.
ADDRESSING (ALI) How To
First Download ALI.mdb
Copy and paste your own addressing in the fields. (1) Do NOT change field names (2) Every phone number must be unique, suggest 555-
- Reality BASIC – NO Longitude and Latitude
- Reality PLUS requires Longitude and Latitude (not more than 8 digits). Find here long lat for your town
RING DOWN LINES
These are direct dial to Gas Company, Ambulance, Power Company, Fire Station etc. See Lists above for default ring downs. To change before delivery, send a list of 9 commonly called direct dial lines to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
To change and add your own call types or responses fill in this Excel worksheet. See the video below.
This XLS file when opened has two tabs – one for call types (burglary, theft, house fire) and one for responses (Patrol, K9, Engine, Full Response). See Lists for defaults.